|1987, J.D.||Harvard Law School|
|1984, B.A.||Presbyterian College, cum laude|
- Sixteen Wyche Attorneys Recognized by South Carolina Super Lawyers
- John Moylan and Wyche Named The State's Best
- Best Lawyers® Recognizes Wyche Attorneys Among the Best in America
- Wyche Attorneys Named Among Greenville's "Legal Elite"
- Chambers USA Recognizes Wyche as a Leading Law Firm
- "Recoveries and Protections for Whistleblowers under the Federal False Claims Act"
- "SC Supreme Court rules for Richland County on penny tax"
- "Rep. Vick, Sen. Pinckney election protests denied"
- "Court rules against Florence County treasurer"
- Formalized ADR means better resolutions, fewer trials, lawyers say
- Developer gets $930K verdict in environmental cleanup dispute
- High court awards fees in failed election challenge
- "MUSC doctors settle lawsuit"
- Represented the plaintiffs in a qui tam lawsuit filed under the Federal False Claims Act that resulted in the largest healthcare settlement in the history of South Carolina
- Successfully represented the lead plaintiffs in South Carolina's redistricting litigation
- Served as trial attorney in numerous business litigation, employment, and real estate development contests
- Represented health care providers
- Represented plaintiffs in medical malpractice actions, including a trial that resulted in a multi-million dollar verdict
|1993–94||Associate, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP, Washington, DC|
|1990–93||Chief of Staff, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina|
|1988–89||Associate, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP, Washington, DC|
|1987–88||Law Clerk, Hon. Donald S. Russell, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit|
- South Carolina Bar, 1988
- District of Columbia Bar, 1988
- American Bar Association, Fellow; Certified Mediator, 2005-Present; Certified Arbitrator, 2010-Present
- John Belton O'Neall Inn of Court, Member, 2005-Present
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers' Association, Member, 2000-Present
- South Carolina's Commission on Lawyer Conduct by appointment from the South Carolina Supreme Court, Member, 2005–Present
- South Carolina Bar Association, Board of Delegates, 2002–04
- Shandon Presbyterian Church, Elder, 2001-04
- Satchel Ford Elementary, PTO President, 2001-02
- Recoveries and Protections for Whistleblowers under the False Claims Act, January 2013
- Speaker on "Relator's Standing and Potential Recovery and Protections" at the SC Bar Conference on Fraud Against the Government and Whistleblower Actions held in conjunction with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of South Carolina, January 2012
- Doing Business in South Carolina Guide, co-author of Section XVI: Ethics, Lobbying, and Campaign Financing
- Author, "After the Dust Clears, Changes in S.C. Tort Law", South Carolina Lawyer, Sept. 2005
- Contributing Author, "The Lieutenant Governor", South Carolina Jurisprudence,1992
- Author, "Donald Stuart Russell – In Memoriam", 49 South Carolina Law Review 353
|2016||Named The State's Best Attorney by The State newspaper|
|2015 - Present||Listed in Chambers USA|
|2013 - Present||Listed in South Carolina Super Lawyers|
|2012 - Present||Recognized as "Legal Elite" by the Greenville Business Magazine|
|2008 - Present||Listed in Best Lawyers In America|