Seventeen Wyche Attorneys Recognized as "Legal Elite" by Greenville Business Magazine« All News
August 01, 2013
GREENVILLE, SC – Greenville Business Magazine has recognized seventeen Wyche attorneys as the area’s “Legal Elite”. This marks the second year in a row that Wyche placed more attorneys on the list than any other firm in the Upstate. The magazine collected nominations from Greenville-area attorneys to determine the best lawyers in twenty practice areas. The attorneys selected for the list received the largest number of nominations from their colleagues and peers.
The following Wyche attorneys were recognized as Greenville’s “Legal Elite” in these practice areas:
- Eric Amstutz – Corporate & Business
- Mark Bakker – Labor & Employment
- Rita Barker – Environmental
- Andy Coburn – Banking & Finance
- Melinda Davis Lux – Corporate & Business
- Natalie Dunham – Estates & Trusts
- Greg English – Environmental
- Ted Gentry – Labor & Employment
- Eric Graben – Banking & Finance
- Cary Hall – Tax
- Maurie Lawrence – Real Estate
- Wallace Lightsey – Intellectual Property
- Terrell Mills – Healthcare and Intellectual Property
- Troy A. Tessier – Personal Injury
- Jim Warren – Real Estate
- Bill Wilson – Foreclosure
- Amos Workman – Family Law
Greenville Business Magazine will honor the “Legal Elite” with a reception on August 22nd at High Cotton.
Wyche is a full-service law firm which has practiced law and served the community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.