Every Wyche lawyer could have practiced anywhere in the country. But we came together at Wyche to be part of an extraordinary firm, in a wonderful place. Each of us is proud to be part of an accomplished group of attorneys, committed to providing clients unmatched service, and to serving our community and the State of South Carolina.
Wyche was built for clients who deserve more than an ordinary law firm. We maximize client satisfaction, not the billable hour.
Wyche: World-Class Lawyers. Deep Local Roots.
Wyche in the News
- Four Wyche Attorneys Named Among “Greenville's 50 Most Influential People” by Greenville Business Magazine
- South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Names Wallace Lightsey a 2015 Leadership in Law Honoree
- Amos Workman Receives the Greenville County Bar Association's Tommy Thomason Award
- Melinda Davis Lux Elected Chair of the ABA Private Equity Subcommittee
- Wyche Receives the Greenville Chamber ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award
- Wyche Names Meliah Bowers Jefferson Shareholder
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Recognizes Wyche as a 2015 “Best Law Firm”
- Meliah Bowers Jefferson Named One of Greenville's “Best and Brightest 35 and Under"
- Wyche Attorneys Named The Best Lawyers in America©
- Leadership Greenville Selects Wade Kolb for Class 41