Every Wyche lawyer could have practiced anywhere in the country. But we came together at Wyche to be part of an extraordinary firm, in a wonderful place. Each of us is proud to be part of an accomplished group of attorneys, committed to providing clients unmatched service, and to serving our community and the State of South Carolina.
Wyche was built for clients who deserve more than an ordinary law firm. We maximize client satisfaction, not the billable hour.
Wyche: World-Class Lawyers. Deep Local Roots.
Wyche in the News
- "Working it out"
- Jonathan Cote Joins Wyche
- Chris Schoen Accepts Clerkship with Judge Bruce Howe Hendricks
- Chambers USA Recognizes Wyche as One of the Country's Leading Law Firms
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Recognizes 17 Wyche Attorneys
- Melinda Davis Lux Named South Carolina Women in Business Advocate of the Year
- Jo Hackl Selected for Riley Institute at Furman Diversity Leaders Initiative’s 17th Class
- Henry Parr Chosen for the American Arbitration Association Appellate Panel
- Wyche Names David Anna to Membership
- Ted Gentry Elected Chair of Wyche Executive Committee