Every Wyche lawyer could have practiced anywhere in the country. But we came together at Wyche to be part of an extraordinary firm, in a wonderful place. Each of us is proud to be part of an accomplished group of attorneys, committed to providing clients unmatched service, and to serving our community and the State of South Carolina.
Wyche was built for clients who deserve more than an ordinary law firm. We maximize client satisfaction, not the billable hour.
Wyche: World-Class Lawyers. Deep Local Roots.
Wyche in the News
- Jo Hackl Selected for Riley Institute at Furman Diversity Leaders Initiative’s 17th Class
- Henry Parr Chosen for the American Arbitration Association Appellate Panel
- Wyche Names David Anna to Membership
- Ted Gentry Elected Chair of Wyche Executive Committee
- Wyche Attorney Jo Hackl Receives the Community Foundation of Greenville's Ruth Alexander Nicholson Award
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Recognizes Wyche as a 2014 “Best Law Firm”
- Suedabeh Walker Joins Wyche
- Wade S. Kolb III named one of Greenville's “Best and Brightest 35 and Under”
- Twenty-two Wyche Attorneys recognized as 2014 BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA©
- Leadership Greenville Selects David Anna for Class 40